Re: [TR] Rear brake line "straps" TR3

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Rear brake line "straps" TR3
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:24:11 +0100
FWIW I recently replaced the rubber boot which protects the sliding splines
on the 4A rear axle. I assembled it about twenty something years ago and
secured each end with black plastic cable ties which were in as new
condition when I took them off. They also seem to last very well securing
various bits of vacuum pipe, oil pressure pipe, choke and speedo cable under
the bonnet.
I know some people who have used the stronger broader ones to secure their
Kenlowe fans to the radiator. I'm sure they would be excellent for securing
brake line.
YMMV,
David Brister
1967 TR4A.

It has removed 2175 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

===     http://www.vtr.org