Re: [TR] RE: Global Worming

To: lists02@canleyworks.com, Triumphs@Autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: Global Worming
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:38:57 EST
In a message dated 1/9/2007 7:24:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lists02@canleyworks.com writes:

I think  there are several very good
reasons why we should develop alternative  energy sources,
and reduce our reliance on fossil fuels. I just don't
happen to think that near-term catastrophic climate
change is one of  them.

Amen!!
Are any of you doomsday advocates scientists or even able to cite the
so-called irrefutable evidence? Or, let me guess, you heard it on TV from
someone
trying to get their party back in power. Please, let's change the  subject
before you tick off some of the less gullible listers.

===     http://www.vtr.org