Re: [TR] RE: Global Worming

To: JStasyszen@odmhsas.org, portermd@zianet.com
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: Global Worming
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:48:48 EST
In a message dated 1/10/2007 6:19:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
JStasyszen@odmhsas.org writes:

Science  is such a bother? Science was responsible for everything  you
own.

Happy Motoring!

>Science is such a bother. So,  let's please change the subject before it
interferes with opinions infected  by the >dominant politics of  the
age....

--
Michael D.  Porter

Actually, that was intended sarcasm aimed at me. Once again, someone  putting
words into my posts. Just ignore them. I do.

Steve

===     http://www.vtr.org