RE: [TR] Concours rules, Used to be Carpet Mats

To: "Bob Labuz" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, "Triumph Email List"
Subject: RE: [TR] Concours rules, Used to be Carpet Mats
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:50:33 -0500
Hi Bob:

As a member of the peanut gallery I can say that my opinion is of great
importance to me. It sounds like you have nice machines, keep them well
and enjoy driving them. Great in my books.

There are those who love the concours thing though. Live and let live I
say. So long as they don't rain on my parade I'm fine. If not, then it's
millions for defence and break out the flaming e-mails and barrels of
vituperation.

Cheers,

Mark
1972 TR6 (with mod this and mod that and pulse wipers too...)