Re: [TR] Concours rules, Used to be Carpet Mats

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Concours rules, Used to be Carpet Mats
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:10:20 -0700
Bob Labuz wrote:

>Well I learned a lesson there. That is the last entry I will ever make. From
>now on, when I attend events, the only folks that will "judge" my cars/bikes
>will be the "peanut gallery".

We had a show here yesterday.  A 10 year old girl and her Dad were
admiring the TR3 and I asked if she wanted to sit behind the wheel.  She
was so excited she said "Here Dad, hold my cell phone".  He said that
was a first... nothing ever got her to let go of her cell phone.  Those
are the judges I appreciate.

But... I learned long ago that even though we may share a common
interest in British cars we are by no means in the same hobby.  Some
like to work on 'em, some like to show 'em, some just enjoy having a
yard full of things in all stages of decay.  Oh yes, and some just love
to drive 'em.

Geo

===     http://www.vtr.org