Re: [TR] Concours rules, Used to be Carpet Mats

To: anabil007@comcast.net, yellowtr@adelphia.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] Concours rules, Used to be Carpet Mats
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:31:11 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:11:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
anabil007@comcast.net writes:

This  year we are limiting
ourselves to true judged concours, knowing full well  that the
"trailer queens" will probably beat us again, but they can't take
away the fun we have.  This is our schedule  for  2007.

Bill,
I'll be looking for you. Did you paint the radiator black? I had to on my E
Type as it was such a shiny red flag!
Our greatest thrill was driving our 1962 Chrysler 300H from LA to Victoria
BC and winning our class against trailer queens. We spent half the night
cleaniing because we didn't want to be embarrassed!
Best, Mike Moore

===     http://www.vtr.org