Re:[TR] Triumpth Stag question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:[TR] Triumpth Stag question
From: "Ray Drinkwater" <raydrink@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:10:34 -0000
Hi Al,

As I'm in the UK I cannot help with your queries but I'm sure Randall will.
However, you might like to know there is another list, namely
http://www.digest.net/stag/
which will be a good source of information during your ownership of the Stag.
I hope you buy the car and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. That said, Stag engines
aren't the poor quality they used to be and you might be persuaded to go for
an original car. Whatever floats your boat............

regards
Ray Drinkwater

===     http://www.vtr.org