Re: [TR] Anal retentives and Trailer Queens addition

To: "Ian" <Lbc.Resto@comcast.net>, "'Martin Sukey'" <trmarty@glwb.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Anal retentives and Trailer Queens addition
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:40:08 -0700
I routinely trailer my cars to shows, not because they are trailer queens
but in order to get both cars there.  Obviously, it would be quite
impossible for me to drive 2 cars there.  I built a trailer for that
purpose.  http://members.cox.net/spitlist/Trailer.htm

But I do drive both cars whenever Iget the chance.  So often in fact that my
main vehicle has had the battery die from being idle for long periods.

Joe C.

P.S. Both cars will be getting TR List Badges when they come in!