[TR] Sound Deadening Mats

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Sound Deadening Mats
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 20:12:46 -0500
Does anyone have any experience using Fatmat or Dyanmat as a sound deadening
and heat deflecting product in their car? I bought a roll on eBay and plan
on putting it on the floor, in the doors and the rear deck. I read one TR6
restoration recently and the guy swore by the stuff. The only downside I see
is the added weight.

Anybody else seeing very few list emails this week? I'm getting about 5 - 10
a day instead of the usual 30 - 40.

Thanks

Bob

Bob Danielson