RE: [TR] Rad-co Frame Inquiry

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <fah_lch@mac.com>
Subject: RE: [TR] Rad-co Frame Inquiry
From: "sherman" <cm.sherman@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 20:30:52 -0500
There might be low participation on the list, or perhaps technical problems,
but nonetheless, The Ratco (www.rat-co.com) frames appear top-notch. I know
Tony Vigliotti and company for many years, and his dedication, work and
integrity is stellar ... rest assured his product is sound. I live on Long
Island if there is anything I can do, let me know. I'd first suggest calling
him directly, talk about your needs and ask for references.

Corey (NFI)