Re: [TR] TRF S/P

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, frede.thomas2@verizon.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] TRF S/P
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:42:32 EST
In a message dated 2/6/2007 8:52:29 AM Central Standard Time,
McGaheyRx@aol.com writes:
> Aside from that, its either monumentally inconsiderate or incredibly
> thoughtless (or some combination of the 2) to start The Summer Party while
>The VTR
> Convention is going on at the other end of the state. Its hard to believe
> that TRF hasn't changed the S/P date this long after that has been brought to
> their attention by the convention hosts who are otherwise some of the most
> loyal S/P attendees.

Well put.  At a time when we should all, as hobbyists with a common interest
should be pulling together we have something making us chose which faction we
should join.  I would much rather have the SP on the front end.  That means
with an extra day of vacation (Friday) I can reach Armagh in time for the
Friday
night Drag Races and take in the Saturday and Sunday activities and then take
a leisure day and go into Philly for some sight seeing.

What's the difference between picking up VTR goers on the way in vs the way
back?

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org