Re: [TR] TRF S/P

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TRF S/P
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:07:08 EST
In a message dated 2/7/2007 3:45:10 PM Central Standard Time,
tr3driver@ca.rr.com writes:
> And before anyone gets all madded-off at Charles, consider that he just as
> easily could follow Moss' lead and not hold SP at all.

It sounds like he's between a rock and a hard place.  He can hold it the
weekend before and please all the VTR attendees who happen to live in
Minnesota,
Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kansas who
might feel inclined to add a few days to their trip up front and stop by OR he
could hold it the following weekend and appease his hometown followers who may
make up the bulk of the attendance most years.

I'm glad I don't have to make that decision.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org