Re: [TR] RE: [TR] TRF S/P

To: "Rick or Lori O" <peketzu@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: [TR] TRF S/P
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:28:12 -0500
Rick is right, and Dave Massey is right.  PVGP is a wonderful event with
just the right mix of racing and shows.  Charles is indeed trying to please
and balance the best interests of both crowds and allow VTR travellers to PA
the opportunity to fold in SP that offers a good party @ The Coventry Inn,
Indiana, and the TRF farm.

Ted

--