Re: [TR] TR6 Solid steering mounts

To: r_rochlin@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Solid steering mounts
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:36:43 -0500
 Bob,

 I didnt notice any difference. My car has poly bushings, rebuilt suspension
with new parts all around. I first went with poly bushings for the rack, then
to the Goodparts set-up. It was a great improvement in handling and
responsiveness. If you had $50 to spend on the car to improve it in some way I
feel this would offer the most improvement for the money.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108