[TR] TR6 Solid steering mounts

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Bob Rochlin
Subject: [TR] TR6 Solid steering mounts
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:20:20 -0800 (PST)
I have the Goodparts solid rack mounts in my TR6 along with his front busings,
springs, sway bar, and a set of Spax shocks (set to maximum firmness).   I
haven't noticed any additional vibrations, noise, etc due to the rack mounts.
I'm sure there is some, but it isn't obvious.  And I suspect that the rubber
joint remaining in the steering column absorbs quite a bit preventing it from
reaching the steering wheel.   I highly recommend the solid rack mounts.

  - Greg H