[TR] List Badge Update

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] List Badge Update
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:52:36 -0700
Folks, As time gets closer to my receiving (and then shipping) the badges, I
am in the process of preparing the adapters for mounting to a badge bar.

It occurred to me that like Fred, there are others of you who do powder
coating in your shops.  And if you do, you probably want to powder coat the
adapter rather than install it painted black as I had planned to do.

With that in mind, I would encourage anyine who wants their adapters shipped
bare metal to let me know and I will set aside yours unpainted so you don't
have to go through the process of removing the paint before powder coating.

Regards,
Joe Curry

===     http://www.vtr.org