Re: [TR] re Re: Overdrive rebuilders in North America?

To: terryrs@adelphia.net, CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] re Re: Overdrive rebuilders in North America?
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:39:11 EST
he does sells a few items on eBay .. last item was a NOS TR2-3-4 parking
brake pawl 'ratchet arm' thingie - went for $15 .. said he'd ship it anywhere
in
US for $1 - now that's decent!

<< Carl,

Good, that is the same guy.  I picked up a couple of things from him over
the years of my restoration.  Mike is an honest guy, not mercenary.
Recommended.  NFI.  Think too that he has a pretty decent supply of some NOS
stuff, and doesn't do E-Bay, if I recall.

Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A
New Hampshire >>

===     http://www.vtr.org