[TR] re Re: Overdrive rebuilders in North America?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] re Re: Overdrive rebuilders in North America?
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:33:15 EST
Terry,
Yes- I guess it could be the same Mike.. Mike Buonanducci ..he said it took
him 12 years every other weekend to move his Triumph stuff from NY to his barn
in Vermont... his phone is 802/439-5815 if that helps.. he's digging for some
odd bits for me at the moment.. real nice guy on the phone..
email address I posted was wrong, correct address is: stanpart@tops-tele.com
thx
Carl

>The guy Mike who recommended him has been buying out dealers since the 80's
>and his moniker is; stanparts@tops-tele.com if you want to track Doug
>down..
>Mike forwards all his NOS tranny parts to Doug.

Carl, are you talking about the Mike in Bradford, VT with the barns full of
TR parts?
Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org