Re: [TR] TR4 Inside Mirror

To: "Bob Labuz" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Inside Mirror
From: "Geo & Kathleen Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:14:55 -0700
On the TR4 (on mine anyway) the inside rearview mirror is convex, at least
convex in the horizontal plane.  Cars behind me look normal height but
skinny... in other words, 'objects in mirror are wider than they appear'.

Is this the same mirror that was in Sptifires and others?  I spoke with TRF
about their replacement mirrors but they said theirs are flat and I think
they doubted what I was saying.

I ask because mine is a bit tatty but I like the wider field of view it
provides and would want any replacment to have the same.

Geo