Re: [TR] Re: 3M double stick trim tape for Installing the 7

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: 3M double stick trim tape for Installing the 7
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:39:51 -0700
Whenever I have had to remove it, I have never had a problem.  All I had to
dp id insert a putty knife between the emblem and the tape and wedge it off.
Then you can remove the tape by just pulling it off.  It it is stubborn or
leaves some gum behind, you can use some Auto Rinish cleaner (such as PPG
Acryli-Clean, or NAPA Fin-L-Wash) to clean off any remaining trace of the
adhesive.

Joe