[TR] TR4 front Suspension

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 front Suspension
From: Jim and Andreas Vassiliadis <diggle@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:55:44 +1300
First, thankyou for the helpfull replies re installing the new springs and
shocks.

I have done the low side but not the second side that had not sagged.
I have also had my back leaf springs retensioned.
Now the car looks like it is riding high in the front.
Previously it was high in the back and sagging on the drivers side.
The new Standard springs from Victoria British were 11.4inches high.  I
thought they were supposed to be 11inches.
I removed the old spring and and packer.
Will the new springs settle down.
I suppose I should install the other side.
 Also the new damper semed to be a bit shorter than the old one.

Jim and his high riding TR4

===     http://www.vtr.org