[TR] Lucas RMS 576 Roof Mount Spot Light - Parts Schematic needed

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: [TR] Lucas RMS 576 Roof Mount Spot Light - Parts Schematic needed
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:35:08 -0800
Does anyone have a parts schematic for the Lucas roof mount spot light
of the 60's, etc.?

Something seems amiss in one that I have acquired and I'm thinking maybe
a past tinkerer might have lost an internal part, etc...    I'm racking
my brain here with the unit disassembled before me.  There's a threaded
shaft that doesn't thread into anything.   I know Lucas has odd ways of
going about things, but threading something for no reason doesn't make
sense.   A parts diagram would be very helpful.

Secondly, the lens is broken..   Does anyone have an original lens
laying about for the Lucas 576?

--Justin Wagner

===     http://www.vtr.org