[TR] TR3 boot stay-rod

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 boot stay-rod
From: Kevin Thompson <kthompson@whoi.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:40:29 -0500
Hi Folks,
   as work continues on TS57144L (and soon to be O), I'm finding things
missing from the boxes-o-parts that I bought this project as. It seems
there's a bracket of some sort that holds the stay-rod in the boot lid.
I have the rubber clamp set-up, but not the bracket that attaches the
rod to the hinge bolt, (at the end of the rod with the hole in it). At
least, I THINK that's what it does...I can't find any info about this in
my manuals or catalogues.
   So, would anyone have a picture of this attachment point, or perhaps
a spare bracket (if one belongs there...) that they could sell? Reply
off list if you'd prefer.
  Thanks,
Kevin T
Falmouth, Ma