Re: [TR] Garage Do's and Don'ts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Garage Do's and Don'ts
From: <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:32:54 -0600 (CST)
Plumbing would have added $ to the cost I'd rather put into the car.  I did run
a water line to it and a simple drain field so that I could at least wash my
hands.  It is the same drain field that the gutters feed into.  No paint, oil,
etc just soapy water.  Seemed like a good compromise.

On another note - I haven't seen any mails for awhile - did I get bumped?  Last
set of emails received included Joes note about the list badge adapters.

Carl

From: banc8004@comcast.net

He wishes he'd put a bathroom in when he built it.

===     http://www.vtr.org