[TR] An artical in Jan. '07 Classic Motorsports

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] An artical in Jan. '07 Classic Motorsports
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:09:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list!
  First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who replied to my friend [Dave]
about a thread that I had posted for him regarding the Zn-St Gross Jet/ Carb
Float problem. I knew this list would be the place for him to receive info.on
this problem.
  Second, I'd like to thank everyone again on my thread regarding 'Adj. SU
Leaner'. Because of the replies that I have received, it brings up another
(help) question.
  Is there anyone who has January '07 Classic Motorsports mag.? If you still
do, then could you look up an article regarding an Oxygen Sensor to adj. the
carbs of a TRIUMPH, TR6. IF you do find that article, could you E-mail me the
article by scanning it & putting it as an attachment? If you do have the
article, but NO scanner, then PLEASE E-mail me & we can go from there.TIA,

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org