[TR] Old Racing photo's

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Old Racing photo's
From: John Wise <60TR3A@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:38:33 -0700
An acquaintance, who used to race sports cars in the late 50's, and
then turned to photographing them sent me this link.
http://www.tamsoldracecarsite.net   He got it from the web-master who
was writing him to allow some of his photo's to be added to the
website.

While that are no TRs (there are several Jags), I thought many of the
list members might enjoy taking a look.  And if you have some good
pictures of old Triumphs racing, the web-master may be interested in
hearing from you.

John
--
John A. Wise