[TR] TR3a Overdrive Relay

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3a Overdrive Relay
From: "Evans, Mark CVB Info Systems" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:13:12 -0400
My brother is trying to prepare our Father's TR3a for the British Car Day in
Rome, Georgia next Sunday. He has a new Overdrive relay but does not know the
proper location for it. This car had a patchwork (I'm being very kind) wiring
arrangement before he replaced the harness. The old relay was not available
for
reference.

Does anyone know where this should be mounted? I believe it is a 1959 TR3a.
It
runs very well but the overdrive doesn't work.

Mark A. Evans

1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO'
Acworth, Georgia - USA

I apologize for the following...

The information transmitted (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or
entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.

===     http://www.vtr.org