Re: [TR] TR3a Overdrive Relay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3a Overdrive Relay
From: Chris Buckley <chris.buckley51@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:24:43 +0100 (BST)
    Mark,
  It is mounted on the inside (rear of car side) of the battery box fairly
close to the bottom of it, around the middle (between 2 sides). If you have the
origial battery box there should be 2 holes in a horizontal plane so the relay
can be mounted with the terminals pointing down.
  Chris

Rome, Georgia next Sunday. He has a new Overdrive relay but does not know the
proper location for it. This car had a patchwork (I'm being very kind) wiring
arrangement before he replaced the harness. The old relay was not available
for
reference.

Does anyone know where this should be mounted? I believe it is a 1959 TR3a.
It
runs very well but the overdrive doesn't work.

your freeaccount today.

===     http://www.vtr.org