RE: [TR] TR3a Overdrive Relay

To: "'TR List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3a Overdrive Relay
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:52:12 -0700
> Actually, I've been meaning to ask, Randall.  How's that
> coming?

Not so good at the moment.  I've got so many Triumphs that I don't have room
to work on any of them; a situation I will be rectifying this weekend.  The
Sports 6 is sold.

I've given up on the project at my Dad's ... told him he could do with it as
he pleased (including selling it).  It's pretty sad, though, lots of rust &
previous modifications to undo.

So my next project after moving the Sports 6 will probably be to repair the
shifter/top cover in my second Stag (and get it registered).  After that,
I'll probably start on the 57 TR3 I bought as a project to replace the
wrecked 59.  It's clean and rust-free, except of course for under the master
cylinders <G> but needs paint, interior, and all the other normal things for
a car that sat in a garage for 30 years.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org