[TR] Triumph tr7 Window

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Triumph tr7 Window
From: "Stephen Sandberg" <Ssandberg@MEDIATECH-INC.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:42:38 -0400
folks

I have installed a new window regulator in my 1980 TR7

however, the glass part of the window separated from its metal carrier
( I do not know its real name)  the carrier fits on the regulator.

I cannot figure out how to put this all back together.  If I try to
assemble the window and carrier inside the door I cannot push hard
enough to get the glass and rubber seal/gripper into the carrier.   If I
were to assemble the carrier and window glass outside of the door they
would not fit  into the door.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Steve
1980 TR7

===     http://www.vtr.org