RE: [TR] RE: [Bmcu] TR3 Oil

To: wbeech@flash.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] RE: [Bmcu] TR3 Oil
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:33:06 -0400
>Also, it appears that I have some type of finned alloy oil pan that drains
>from the rear-center.  It also has a plug in the side about mid-way up
>(possible oil-cooler inlet?).  I would guess this is some sort of
>after-market rig but have no idea where it came from.

I have a thermocouple-type oil temperature gauge in a box out in the shed.
The thermocouple part is threaded and I was told that it goes into the oil
pan. I bet that it goes into your hole about mid-way up the finned alloy
pan.

Only I don't have a finned alloy oil pan to put it in. Oh, well...

John

===     http://www.vtr.org