Re: [TR] Alternator Conversion, TR3A

To: terryrs@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Alternator Conversion, TR3A
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:01:53 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/2007 4:49:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
terryrs@comcast.net writes:

One  residual question.  Where does the plain brown wire that was hooked up
to  the control box go?  Leave it there because it goes to the ammeter, and
the ammeter will only read discharge from now  on?

I haven't converted the gen on my TR3, but I did on my 63 Jaguar I was able
to get a voltmeter gauge up made with the correct silk screening so it looks
factory. MoMa in Albuquerqe did my work..

Mike Moore