[TR] Carb linkage parts needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Carb linkage parts needed
From: "STEVE BALL" <banjonut@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 18:46:55 -0700
Hello list,

Here I am again, looking for parts.  I'm in the process of rebuilding my '60
TR3A, and since I basically don't have the right carburetors (a long story)
I'm going to do some slight modification.  I plan to use the curved TR4
manifold, along with the later model HS6 SU carbs.  However, I have run into a
bit of a snag...I got an email from Robert Goldman at Moss today saying the
throttle operation on the HS6 is backwards from the H6, so I will need to
basically use the TR4 linkage arrangement which is shown at the bottom of Pg
28 in the latest Moss catalog.  Unfortunately they (Moss) don't sell the
mounting bracket (illus. 75), so now I'm in the market for any (or all) of
this linkage hardware, including that bracket.  Does anybody have any idea
where to find it?

Please respond off list because I get the digest.
email:  banjonut@verizon.net

Thanks again ....in advance,

Steve Ball
Lompoc Ca