RE: [TR] Insurance Question

To: "'John Dombey'" <jdombey@infoscapecorp.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Insurance Question
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:17:14 -0400
John,
I think the key thing I pulled from your email is "he drives these things to
work on a fairly regular basis". When I was shopping classic car insurance,
that eliminated many of the companies including Hagerty. As soon as I told
them that I drive the car to work, grocery store, mall, golf course etc and
leave it in the parking lot, they wouldn't insure it. You'll need to shop
around for someone who lets him drive his cars as he wants to AND offers
"agreed to value" rather then "declared value".

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org