Re: [TR] Insurance Question

To: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Insurance Question
From: John Dombey <jdombey@infoscapecorp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:39:03 -0700
Hey Blake, David & Mike,

I agree that Hagerty is excellent - I've used them myself in the past
for our TR8 with good service, great prices and absolutely no
complaints.  The problem is, that he drives these things to work
whenever the weather permits, and Hagerty (and most of the other classic
insurers AFAIK) don't allow that.

Thanks for your input though - I am forwarding all responses to him.

John Dombey
'69 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org