RE: [TR] Insurance Question

To: "'Marty Clark'" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [TR] Insurance Question
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:17:39 -0400
I've been with AON Collector Car insurance for about 4 years now. They let
me drive the car anyway I want and they have "agreed to value". I had to
submit a bunch of pictures of my car but we did settle on the value I
wanted. The only problem is that they are no longer accepting new
applications so they refer you to HYPERLINK
"http://www.elitecollectorcar.com/"http://www.elitecollectorcar.com/ and
they're like all the rest as their site says "Vehicles will be considered
ineligible for the program if they are used for errands, shopping, driving
to or from work or school, business/commercial, racing, or other similar
actions."

I guess I'll find out in October if AON is still renewing their existing
customers.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection