[TR] radio

To: Triumph Email List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] radio
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:35:01 -0400
Hello,

Does anyone on the list know of a source for new tech radios that would fit in
the standard TR4 radio bracket above the heater controls?

I have searched high and low for a + ground radio that would fit but all I can
find is radios for Mustangs, Corvettes and other 60's  US cars.

I would like to keep the car + ground if I could but would be willing to make
the change to - ground if a new radio could be located.

I would just like a am/fm stereo of good quality. Dont need no cd player.

I have sourced a Triumph AM radio for 250 but would like to know if there are
any reproductions that would fit.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org