[TR] TR3 cast iron exhaust manifold free in Santa Barbara

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 cast iron exhaust manifold free in Santa Barbara
From: Jeffrey Barteet <barteet@mrl.ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:03:54 -0700
Hi, Folks,

Going through my junk. I'd like to get rid of this cast iron exhaust
manifold from my '62 TR4. It's all there, no missing studs, no broken
ears. Appropriate for TR3b and early TR4. I replaced with later 4a cast
iron header type manifold.

Free, but I'd prefer someone to come fetch it as packing it correctly
and shipping it would require me to charge for it.

Email me direct if you're interested.

-jeffrey

===     http://www.vtr.org