Re: [TR] OT - funeral music

To: <dave1massey@cs.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] OT - funeral music
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:47:36 -0500
I meant no disrespect. I probably should not have grouped those two together
as the first part was a bit in jest and the second part was the serious/somber
part of me trying to sneak out. I hope I didn't offend and apologize if I
did.

Marty

From: Dave1massey@cs.comDate: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:11:36 -0500Subject: Re: [TR]
OT - funeral musicTo: trmarty@hotmail.com; TR250Driver@aol.com;