Re: [TR] Unbelievable!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Unbelievable!
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:14:14 +0000 (UTC)
>I paid $5000 for the car, but the State of Massachusetts thought otherwise.
>They ignored the bill of sale and charged me for a $11,000 car !!

New Hampshire still has no sales tax, ...and no income tax.B B My property
taxes just went up because of my new almost completed garage, but thankfully I
have a wonderful pig farm next door (don't mind it a bit, was raised on a
farm).B  The tax assessor complained to my neighbor that he couldn't assess my
house, garage and property more because their pigs were next door.

Hah!B  And I get fresh eggs, bacon, and lean sausage whenever I want!B

TR content:B  ...ehr, ...uhm, ...how about, ...car registration for a '59 TR3A
is $35????

Terry Smith

New Hampshire

http://www.vtr.org