[TR] TR-2 brake/clutch lines

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR-2 brake/clutch lines
From: Mike H <tr_man@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:40:44 -0800
Hello out there,

    I'm hoping that someone can help me with the master cylinder brake line
and clutch lines.These will be the long ones that attach to the master
cylinder. I do not have them and can't seem to find anyone that sells them. So
I can buy / burrow some, so I can get them made in stainless steel. These
would be for a 54 Tr-2 long door, right hand drive car. I tried classic tube ,
oss,etc no luck.

thanks, Mike

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/