Re: [TR] zenith or su's ?

To: Mike H <tr_man@hotmail.com>, email list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] zenith or su's ?
From: Brian Jones <tr4zest@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:26:45 -0500
Are you using stock needles? You can only set richness at idle, effectively.
Needle taper determines the off-idle richness. IIRC, my SU's (H6) have RH as
the stock needle.

You should expect all the power you had from the Strombergs, and more if one
was either rich or lean before.

Brian

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net