Re: [TR] Fw: ATLAS/TRIUMPH VAN IN CANADA---USA

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Fw: ATLAS/TRIUMPH VAN IN CANADA---USA
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:56:57 -0700
> if you can get a custom made
> laminated windshield
> for $250 I would think that would be a bargain.

But there may be bargains out there.  I recently got a quote for a laminated
(and tinted) TR3 windshield, and the charge for the glass (IIRC from
Pilkington through an importer in the US) was under $300.  (Total quote,
including installation & materials, was about $425, but the fellow admitted
he was going heavy on labor since he'd never done a TR3 before.)

You might try contacting Richard Tankel at either 877-345-2800 or
email:richardt@prosourceglasintl.com.  He posted last year that he could
import from the UK and ship within the US at a reasonable price.  No mention
of Canada, but perhaps something could be worked out.

Randall

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47