[TR] X-ray Vision Would be Nice...

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] X-ray Vision Would be Nice...
From: pdqtr6@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 18:20:34 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
Where's Superman when you need him? (Probably off saving Louis from her own
stupidity).

I have a TR6 which has the common problem of blocked passages between the
engine block water jacket and the drain hole.B  Fortunately, I have the head
off and have managed to "chip" my way through a passage that is drilled below
the rear-most hole that connects the head and block jackets.B My question is -
is this the only drain for the block, or are there some more?B  IOW, is there
a drilling below the next hole foreword, or the vaguely triangular opening at
the back (the other two passages that are adjacent to the one I opened)?

Tom Walling

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive