Re: [TR] Adding a VSS pulse generator inline with speedometer cable

To: Frank Fisher <yellowtr3@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Adding a VSS pulse generator inline with speedometer cable
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:10:13 -0400
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tZNxqZhHa+S0MJUp+tBpkphEqIn0CkiYu3wFLfdMzg4=; b=fEZH9AlmKqmdYktUUpkIch48ScNGzfV9+n7JdVucjp1Iy+mtxnJiWSlUMDBy1T4IN3 S1wL+/G7OJ4x/0IAANVPWdOz1EM2ucMRicsWhDMnfAraGlFqb7YQnhxFCY/XkZXKGWwd C+LqmQl2Z6E5xGWmnvhMzaYgFe5Riucs+GweAqmUCwE0g+c5Soq5RXlfJTKilwUi7JUK eJJfdqyyWU85dD65uyRcDopN0aeD/7UQVq79USrTB6MJfFmhW9mac3cQbklQtRC0CkkS BnHbvwDy7LbagnADlq1rkP26XjQDjG3dB+P8R3cfatfg0xZ1hlf/an+PH1r12wsXwYkU 2llQ==
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
Frank,

That's what I've been trying to find is a decent speedo shop that can
rework cables.  I've called several and I'm not sure we were speaking the
same language and I've tried emailing/calling others and they don't respond.

If you wouldn't mind sending me the info on the place in Fallbrook I would
appreciate it.

I just got a lead on a shop in Denver that I'm going to check on right now
so who knows, maybe that will pan out.

Brad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumphs-archive@autox.team.net