Re: [TR] Adventure

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Adventure
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 20:59:50 -0700
> Probably making a lot out of nothing here.  Plenty of
> motorcycles on the road do just fine with one front wheel.

Yeah, but you'd be amazed at how much damage that second wheel can do while
parting company with the car.

You might want to check that the adapters are on the correct sides.  The
spinners should be self-tightening, but they will
self-loosen if the adapters are flipped between sides.

Unfortunately I forget offhand whether the left side gets the LH threads or
vice versa, but I'm sure someone else knows.

Also double-check that the nuts that hold the adapters are as tight as they
should be.

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive