Re: [TR] TR6 door pins

To: floridatr6@cfl.rr.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 door pins
From: Dave <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 07:21:27 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

------=_Part_33228_406881587.1447071687051

Needle nose pliers work, too but the hemostats can be locked onto the pin and
that is one less thing to deal with.  I guess the springs will keep the panel
tight against the handle but I've never had a problem with slack panels w/o the
springs.  I think that iff the panels were slack without the springs the
springs would not present a problem.

Dave Massey