Re: [TR] value for insurance proposes?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] value for insurance proposes?
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:43:59 -0700

On 12/13/15 9:22 AM, thenicholls@verizon.net wrote:
>   TeriAnn,
>

> I have my 1972 Triumph TR6 insured with American Collectors insurance.  I
> have an agreed value with them for the amount of money I have invested in the
> car.
I did not want to know how much money I was pouring into the car so I
purposely did not keep or total up receipts.  There are some things in
life I'm better off not knowing.

Besides the price of replacement TR3s seem to be going up and I would
like to be able to replace the vehicle if it disappeared.

TeriAnn

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive