Re: [TR] TR6 Stromberg question - about choke

To: Dave <dave1massey@cs.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Stromberg question - about choke
From: Creig Houghtaling <creig555@live.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:39:25 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

--_000_BLUPR19MB014879B6A7A24830A696BC7AECB70BLUPR19MB0148namp_

Dave Massey rescued me. He looked at the carbs for a few seconds, there is =
your problem.  Take those caps off the ports that would normally have hoses=
 going to the carbon canister (that's not on that his car). Those ports nee=
d to breathe to allow the pressure to equalize so the fuel valves can shut =
off. Took the caps off and it is working perfectly now without puking gasol=
ine.

THANK YOU DAVE!!!