[Fot] VIR Wild Hare race video

Subject: [Fot] VIR Wild Hare race video
From: grandwazoo at earthlink.net (Mike Jackson)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 21:28:26 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Two great competitors in two great cars!
We at VDCA are thrilled to have them nearly every year at this race.
Personally, I am extremely fond of Mark and his TR4.  I raced against that car
endless times while owned by Charlie Kate?s.  Now Mark steers it every bit as
well and has many great races.  Not to mention him being a Wild Hare Race
winner a few years back.

Mike Jackson